From 2 June, Immigration Australia have permanently closed the following visa subclasses in the Family Stream of the Migration Programme to new applications:
1. Parent visa (subclass 103)
2. Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
3. Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclasses 114 and 838)
4. Remaining Relative visa (subclasses 115 and 835)
5. Carer visa (subclasses 116 and 836).
6. The visas will be closed to new applications before the start of the 2014-15 Migration Programmer year.
Pardesi Express which is a community newspaper has raised the concerns pertaining to the permanent closure of the Parent Visa Sub Class 103 in the form a Petition.
IndianConnection support this initiative of Pardes Express and would requests our readers to ‘KINDLY SIGN AND SUPPORT PETITION RAISED BY “PARDEsI EXPRESS” It is impossible for an average family to raise $125,000 (for Contributory Visa) to get our parents here in Australia. As our parents will be residing overseas, it will affect our daily life, our productivity most of all our children especially those where both partners are working.
If our parents join us, they can look after their grandkids which would be beneficial for government to save child care & Centrelink entitlements as well for us, our kids will learn moral & family values from their grandparents.
For your support just visit Pardes Express Website and fill up a popup window which will be your confirmation of support.
Please fill up the following details and email back to email@example.com
I agree to reinstate Parents Visa Subclass 103.